We are anticipating being back in the halls from 17th May 2021 and will also be livestreaming the classes for those who are either unable to get one of the limited hall slots or who prefer to practice in their own space.
If you are booking for a class in the hall, please familiarize yourself with the additional considerations below***.
For further information or to find out about 1 to 1 tailored sessions built around your needs (e.g. rehab, sports performance or simply because a group session doesn’t work for you) please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07763 292 050
|Monday Morning||1030 – 1145||Karuna Yoga Rhythms||SUN Village Hall* and Livestreamed on Zoom|
|Tuesday Evening||1830 – 1940||Karuna Yoga Rhythms||SUN Village Hall* and Livestreamed on Zoom|
|Thursday Morning||1015 – 1125||Karuna Yoga Rhythms||BVH** and Livestreamed on Zoom|
|Friday Evening||1800 – 1930||Yoga with Sports Focus||BVH ** and Livestreamed on Zoom|
**There are a number of additional considerations and changes to the way we are working to ensure your safety during the Covid19 situation. If you would like more details then please contact me, I’m happy to discuss the care we are taking to ensure your safety.
Key points to note before your session:
- Bring your own mat and equipment for use during the session.
- Please bring a face covering/mask with you and be prepared to wear your mask if visiting the bathroom or when inside a hall and away from your mat.
- Please touch as few surfaces inside the studio/hall as possible and be mindful of others who may need to shield more than yourself.
- Please bring enough clothing to ensure you will be warm during the practice and relaxation as we will be ventilating the spaces better.
- If you display any of the following symptoms, high temperature, new / persistent cough or a loss of taste and/or smell then please let me know and do not attend your session..
If you you have any questions or concerns, including about the additional protocols, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com or call on 07763 292 050.