Same Yoga, Different Space
Practice the yoga you love with us from the comfort (and safety) of your own home via your mobile, tablet or computer with online classes. You can connect with other class participants, ask questions, get live feedback and keep your practice when you can’t or don’t want to physically get to a class venue.
In most of the classes we’ll be teaching a mix of styles and paying particular attention to techniques that will help us build specific resilience physically and mentally to our current challenging situation.
We’ll throw in a good dose of fun at the same time!
Livestreamed Class Timetable
|Monday Morning||1030 – 1145||Yoga Rhythm for Everybody|
|Tuesday Evening||1830 – 1945||Yoga Rhythm for Everybody|
|Tuesday Evening||2000 – 2115||Yoga Rhythm for Everybody|
|Thursday Morning||1000 – 1115||Yoga Rhythm for Everybody|
|Friday Evening||1800 – 1915||Yoga for Sports Performance|
£6 drop in or £25 for a ‘Class Pass’ block of 5.
- Book online by clicking ‘here’ or by clicking on the ‘Make a Booking’ button
- Mail me at email@example.com and let me know what you would like to do
Once booked, and prior to class start, you will be sent a link and password to join the class on Zoom. Click the link and you are there. Do give yourself a little bit extra time before the first class to get set up.
- By Bank Transfer (bacs) details on request. Following payment we’ll issue a ‘Class Pass’ code to use or book you on to your chosen class(es), just let us know via email
- Both the ‘Class Pass’ and drop in can be paid for online from the booking links above. If buying a ‘Class Pass’ buy that first and you will then be given a code to use against the class bookings.
- Pay via cheque made out to ‘B A B du Bernard’ and posted to ’41 The Green, Theale, RG7 5DR’